Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally!

Dad broke my laptop and it took him months to fix it. I'm sorry I haven't updated people, my parents are idiots. They just had to click a button on "network connections" and the problem was fixed. And just think, they both went to college! What a waste of money that was. I mean, all I do is lick my butt and I could have fixed the computer. Heck I would have, but I don't have any thumbs (just a dew claw), and my paws are to big to use a normal keyboard. I need my special basset keyboard to accommodate "my lovely basset stumps, check'em out." God Fergie, you are a lyrical genius. Well, I'm going to go wake up mom because she is tired and smells like there are humans are in her stomach. Peace.

PS - Grandma, I need a bath.....and a foot massage.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I seriously love this blog. I have a 2 year old Bassett and everything I read that Baxter does I think..."Man, thats my dog!"

Baxter is a gorgeous Bassett by the way!