Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crap, now we're even

Baxter: 1
Mom: 1

She's on to me. She went to take a shower today, so, naturally, I jumped onto her bed. She caught me, so I slunk off, head down, implying I wouldn't do it again. So, she went to the bathroom (again) - I thought I was safe. I had my front paws on the bed when she came around the corner. I was caught red pawed. I apologized. Again.

This time, I'll wait until I know she's in the shower. I followed her to the bathroom to make sure she got in, and what do you know - she closed the door behind me.

She won.

I had to spend the entire time in the bathroom. I nudged the door with my nose but it was no use - I didn't have enough room to get my nose around their water sticks (or in human terms "toilet"). I was trapped.

I spent the time lying on the bathmat, staring longingly at the door. Oh how I wanted to be on the nice, comfy, human bed. I whined. I circled. I stood on my hind legs while staring at the door knob. It was no use. Mom wouldn't budge.

Until next time, Mom. Until next time.

No comments: