Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm winning, Mom

See that? That's me chillin' on my parents bed.

Mom took that picture with her cell phone, which is why it's so dark.

Mom doesn't usually shower in the morning so when she hopped into the shower this morning, I jumped at the opportunity (literally) and snuggle on their bed. Ahhhh, sweet comfort.

Of course, when mom went into the shower, I was snuggled on my own bed. She's so annoying. There I was, nicely sleeping on my bed with my head on my blankets (for a pillow) and my ear draped over my eyes (I hate when they turn the lights on in the morning) - when all of the sudden I hear click. Mom took a picture. How dare she! Jerk!

So, naturally, once I heard the water running, I hopped up onto their bed. Haha, take that!

Mom said something about it not being allowed, blah blah blah. I wasn't really listening to her scold me once she found me. I did through in a few good shakes for good measure - you know, make her think I'm scared of something. What can I say? The sound of water running through the pipes freaks me out. Besides, I have my humans trained. If they push me off the bed, they know I may pee. I've been known to pee out of excitement, fear and just about anything else - so they know it's a risk they take. They don't want pee on their bed. Muhahahaha.

Mom proceeded to take out the little black dog that blows hot air after scolding me. Usually, I like to bark at the little black dog. Show it who's boss, you know. Sometimes it turns around and blows hot air at me - so I bark more...although...the warm air does feel nice.

I digress. I didn't get up to bark at the little black dog today because, well, I was enjoying the sweet comfort of a memory foam mattress. I'm not stupid you know, I know good comfort when I see it.

When mom told me to get up to go outside, I refused. I sat and stared at her. Then I rolled my eyes as she came over with the collar and leash.

For the record:

Baxter: 1
Mom: 0

No comments: