Thursday, November 6, 2008

Laundry Day

Unlike my humans, I love laundry day.

Poor, unsuspecting dad was doing his monthly mound of laundry tonight so I snuck downstairs and took one of his socks for myself. I love socks - they're my little socky friends. Oh, how I love to chew them, rip them to shreds and play tug of war with them.

Unfortunately, mom foiled my plan.

I had neatly hidden my new sock in the folds of my mouth - but mom can always tell. I swiftly carried the sock to my bed and started going to town. Suddenly, mom called dad over to see if that was his sock. (Although, clearly I had already claimed it. It was, after all, in my mouth, not his.)

Dad proceeded to wave his finger at me and stole my new socky friend from me. I don't see why he put it in the washing machine though. My mouth cleaned it enough. Clean freak.

Parents: 1
Baxter: 0

I'll get mine.

**********************************************************

In other news, I'll be spending this weekend at Grandma's. I'm already plotting my attack on Mercy. Stupid cat.

No comments: