Thursday, December 3, 2009

The return on Baxter

I've been neglectful of my blog. What can I say? Taking care of puppies is a demanding job. It's really interfering with my daily naps, chasing my tail and I haven't even seen Rufus in weeks - let alone been able to blog.

Anyway, I'm sure you're all wondering what's been new with me.

I think I mentioned it before, but I have a restaurant in my home town. We're having our Grand Open and naturally my unsupportive parents haven't even gone yet. Jerks. In case you're unaware of my "Open" reference (because clearly you haven't been paying enough attention to me either), please refer here: My Open's...

Grandpa let me on the couch when I visited him. That's right. I rule.

One of the stupid puppies threw up all over my back. And yet I get yelled at for puking near the front door. At least I try to make it outside in time.

Mom made me stamp some clay to put on that fake tree that arrives every year around this time, and then tried to pick my hair out of it.

Mom yells at me daily when I stick my head in the diaper (or as I like to say "delicious") pail. I don't understand what her problem is. Smells are my thing. It's what I do. And given the opportunity, I'm gonna roll in it.

Grandma still has that stupid cat.

I'm working on my Christmas list. Obviously ham is #1.

And quite possibly my best news, I've submitted a suggestion for Dove promises. You know, those theobromine death traps that humans eat with the stupid sayings in the wrappers...Anyway, I've suggested the following: "To open or not to open, there is no question." Be on the lookout, kamikaze Dove eaters. And if you still haven't read my open reference and don't understand the double meaning, I refer you to the link above.

Now if you'll excuse me, I see an unattended used burp cloth with my name on it.

No comments: