Friday, August 21, 2009

WHAT?

What the F? I just realized my mom is having puppies. Just look at my face when I figured it out:

Seriously - what the F? I am the king around here. My parents do and say what I want. I'm not going to sit idly by and allow for not one, but two puppies to start bossing them around. That's my job. Jerks.

The good news is that these puppies come with lots of little socks and toys. I LOVE socks and toys! They better get on my good side, and pronto. That's right. Baxter and the Babies.

I'll have to teach them the right way to wake Mom and Dad up in the morning and how to poop in the woods. Soon, I will have an army against my parents.

Coming soon: I've opened my own restaurant. Stay tuned for details.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lmfao. i freaking love him.

Nlvaden said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Look at his face!