Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm bringin' sexy back

Them other bassets don't know where it's at...

God, Mom is SO annoying. I hate when she whips out her camera - so here I am, giving her my usual side eye. Stupid Mom.














What you can't see is that Dad is once again playing his stupid game. The one that keeps saying: "Release the hounds!" over and over again. Personally, I think it's a bit hypocritical since I've begged to be released several times and am always denied. I mean really. Why can't I just run free all over the neighborhood? There are smells to sniff and sticks to poop on. And instead, I'm confined to that stupid leash. I mean, if Dad really wanted to release the hounds he could simply open the front door.

Dad, this is what I think of you and your stupid game.

::rolls eyes at Dad::




















See that? That's my giant beer on the table. It's my only source of entertainment during this boring time.

No comments: