Friday, October 31, 2008

I still hate my humans...

Yup, as if the pig suit wasn't bad enough. Who dresses a pig up like a pig anyway.....morons. Well, I usually sit on the couch to watch Wheel of Fortune and I sometimes let the humans watch with me. But, there is this unspoken "Baxter gets 2 cushions, Human's share 1 cushion" rule. I mean, my tail and ears need space to stretch out. Now Mom thinks she can just take over 2 cushions. I mean when I jumped on her before she was all like "Oh, I just had surgery I need to stretch out Baxter, blah, blah, blah..." I just stopped listening. I mean who does she think she is, I earn all the biscuits in this house. I am so angry I could poop again. Actually that would make for 7 poops today. I am so awesome. That is why all the trick-or-treating hotties love me, they are all like "Oh, my God! Look at the cute pig, Baxter is so hot and awesome." I love Halloween!

No comments: