Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Couch wars

Dad tortured me last night. Stupid dad.

I was simply minding my own business, pushing mom and dad around on the couch trying to get comfortable when all of the sudden dad puts his legs on me. The nerve! Make me lie down before I've circled. And, facing the wrong direction no less. But, I sucked it up and stayed there (mainly because the weight of his legs made it impossible to move).

As if that wasn't bad enough - dad decided he wanted to cuddle. Next thing I know, I'm on my back, lying next to dad - paws in the air. Mom thought it was funny. I thought it was annoying. I hate lying on my back. This is my couch, dad should be honored that I let him share it with me. Instead, he torments me. Jerk. He'll get his.

In other news "Thanksgiving" is tomorrow. I hope it's as good as Christmas - there better be ham involved.

No comments: