Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Stick, Two Stick, Bean Stick - Green Stick

Recently, my mom bought this:

Pretty cool looking, huh?

Well, today they made it for dinner. Pretty odd thing to cook a toy if you ask me, but whatever - my parents are weird. The best part was when dad gave me the green stick. It was nice and chewy. My only complaint is that it didn't squeak. What kind of toy doesn't squeak? Stupid parents - I bet it would have squeaked if they left the balls on it. I bet all of them had squeakers.

I carried it around the house. See?



I only got snagged once - then I realized if I tilt my dome to the side I could fit anywhere. Mom wasn't too thrilled when I started leaving green stick shavings in their room - or when I started to play keep away. Tough luck.

She sucks - she stole my green stick. Actually, I take that back. She did give me one of the green balls - which was delicious, if I do say so myself (even though it didn't squeak -I'm guess squeakers melt when they're cooked).

I don't know why - but dad seemed thoroughly disgusted when I gulped it down. Dad just doesn't know what's good for him.

No comments: