Thursday, January 1, 2009

A few of my recent moments

Sorry I'm going to have to condense this list. Mom and Dad have been off for over a week, so I've been working over time lately and pulling all-nighters. I am exhausted!

1) Mom has had Snoopy (my idol) balloon for 2 months now. It has been floating around the spare bedroom - so one day I dragged it outside her bedroom door and woke her up. There it was directly in front of her door: "Cheer Up!" It took the sting out of my morning barf-fest that day.

2) I just stole a Christmas gift. It was AWESOME! I love presents. I love unwrapping. What did they expect me to do with that gift on the floor? (The floor is MY turf - my turf!) It's been sitting there for over a week now so I had to open it. Mom came running up the stairs when she heard the paper shredding. Naturally, I had to play keep away. This was my glass bottle of beer bread. (I love cooking!). Mine! Finally I brought it down stairs, but Dad startled me when he screamed: "Drop it!" So I did just that. I dropped the glass bottle on the hard tile floor. And they had the nerve to look annoyed. I dropped it, didn't I? Isn't that what you told me to do?

This over time is really killing me though. They keep having people over which means I have to bark at them and chase them around the house. And I have to play with Roofus (a "laser pointer" so they call him, but really, he's my BFF).

Even worse - they shipped me to Grandma's recently. Grandma's! It was awful, I was bathed - all that hard work acquiring my wonderful odor gone, just like that. I didn't even get to eat the cat.

Ok, that's all for now. I think I'm going to go sleep on Mom.

No comments: