Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Antics

Christmas was a bit ruff (Get it? Ruff?). I had to work ALL DAY.

The day started out well though, Santa brought me lots of gifts. Here I am playing with one:


Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.It's a bird! It's a plane!It's me, Baxter!


After I played with my new toys, I discovered that Santa had left more for me under the tree. While my parents busy cooking, I was busy unwrapping my gifts from under the tree. It was AWESOME!

Did someone say Christmas Ham?


Once guests arrived, I made sure to bark as much as possible throughout the day. After all, I was working that day. While everyone ate dinner and tried to talk, I barked. I take my job very seriously. I'm pretty good at it. I'm almost positive everyone told me to be quiet at least once. Ahh, success!

Here I am mid bark. I always have something to say:


Here I am doing my Wallace and Gromit impression:


Towards the end of the day, I was complete exhausted. It's hard work, annoying humans. Finally, I decided to rest on my loveseat. Unfortunately, I had to share with Grandma. I hate sharing. It's MY loveseat, Grandma.

No comments: