Sunday, December 7, 2008

Attack of the fluffly white stuff

It's back. I haven't seen it in a while, but last night it started. There was some fluffy white stuff on the ground when mom took me out last night. It was there again this morning.

Oh, how I love the fluffy white stuff. I love to bury my nose in it and inhale, even though it makes tracking difficult. I love dragging mom through it when I go to poop in the woods. I love frolicking in it, even though it's cold.

I am glad it happened on a day that I'm already working though. Usually when this happens on my days off my stupid parents stay home and I have to work an extra day that week. It totally sucks, I hate having to work overtime unexpectedly. Totally cramps my style.

Also, I'm mad at dad. He and the rest of the men in the family went to drive little cars around a track - and he didn't even invite me. Jerk. I love driving.

No comments: