Thursday, December 4, 2008

I licked a tub (and I liked it)

...the taste of that shower curtain
I licked a tub just to try it
I hope my parents don't mind it
It felt so cold
It felt so white
Don't mean I'm clean tonight
I licked a tub and I liked it
I liked it

That's right, I licked the tub - and I liked it. In case you couldn't tell (sometimes dad needs the jokes explained to him) - this is to the melody of "I kissed a girl." But that's a stupid song. Who would want to kiss a girl? Licking a tub is much more fun. It's how I get some of my daily water intake.

Every time my parents are showering, I make sure to stand guard and drink the water droplets either from the raining room itself, the plastic thing, or the bath. They all work about the same, but the rain itself leaves water droplets on my dome. And then the water gets in my eyes - makes me all squinty.

So yea, I licked a tub. What of it?

PS - Stay tuned for more of my awesome musical genius.

No comments: