Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I want to roll in it......

Today Mom and Dad were waiting around for something called "U-Verse." I told them they shouldn't waste their time with it and should just order "Hound-Verse," its all bassetts, all the time. Well, anyways, the signal isn't making it to our house so it couldn't get hooked up today. But, the guy that came to hook it up smelled like stale cigarrettes and cologne. It was awesome. I love stink. I love licking my butt too. It tastes so good, especially after I eat peanuts and mom hair!

On an unrelated note, I dropped my Kong off of my bed and it rolled behind the couch. I miss it. I can see it, but I can't reach it. If only there was some way I could walk behind the couch and pick it up. I keep hinting at my parents to get it, but they are just simple, stupid humans and apparently don't understand hound speak. STOP STARING AT ME AND PICK UP MY FREAKIN' KONG!!!!! God, they just blink at me and laugh. Where did I go wrong with them. I tried to train them to understand how important basset hounds are and that they should honor me, but they just don't seem willing to learn. I will just keep at it, they'll come around someday.

I miss you Kong!

No comments: