Monday, December 8, 2008

My new addiction

Beneful. It's so yummy and delicious - plus it stinks to high heaven, so that makes it even more appealing. It looks a little like fruity pebbles so I'm told (I don't really know - I can't see color, remember?) I know it's shaped much better than those stupid mini chunks mom was feeding me. Stupid mini chunks.

Anyway, I love my Beneful so much that I insisted on eating before going out this morning. Normally, I wake up - exude my sleepy basset stench and wait for Mom to take me out. But not today. Today, I exuded my stench, stretched and waited for Mom to open the door. Once she did - down the stairs and into the kitchen I went.

Gone are the days that I'd go out and decide not to eat because my parents were leaving me (again). Nope, now I must eat immediately. I am a Beneful addict. I must have it.

Incidentally, it makes my gas smell extra fragrant - in case you were wondering. Mom has pulled her sweatshirt over her nose twice as I've been writing this. Twice!

Oh, and if you'd like to know about my other food addiction and would like to buy some for me (Grandma), it's these:

They're my favorite cookie. They can be bought here: https://www.threedog.com/ or at your local walmart. So get shopping.

No comments: